Re: Letterman's Healeys

Subject: Re: Letterman's Healeys
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 13:21:48 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
WFO Herb wrote:

> Talk about surprise....  Letterman 'looks' more like a Volvo driver to me.
>Never
> would have figured him as a "car guy".  Just shows you what (persona) money
>can
> buy!
>
> Guess I'll have to rethink my opinion of the fellow.  After all, he is a
>"Fellow
> Spridgeteer".  Why isn't he on the list.... are you a lurker Dave :)
>
> Name withheld so no one will know.

        He's half owner of Rahal's Champ Car team, and back when I watched his
show
(mostly when he followed Johnny :) he frequently complained of tickets and
license-threating actions. I guess he's not as public with his car actions as
Leno, but definitely a car guy.

--
~

'87 RX-7 TII: 1/4 mile in 7.500 sec @ 120 mph
'90 GS-500E: 1/4 mile in 8.182 sec @ 110 mph
MCMLXIX Sprite: 1/4 mile is reputed to be possible.
University of West Florida
Electrical Engineering.

~