Re: Letterman's Healeys

To: "Steven Fooshee" <sfooshee@home.com>
Subject: Re: Letterman's Healeys
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 15:19:12 -0400
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
he usually has the winners of big races on shortly after they win a race.
Also I saw an interview with him a few years ago and he was sporting a
Mansell F1 Champion shirt. He has also had Mansell, Rahall, and the
Andrettis, amongst others, including Phil Hill, on more than once.

Larry

At this exact moment in time 9/18/00 2:21 PM, sfooshee@home.com made the
profound statement:

>WFO Herb wrote:
>>
>> Talk about surprise....  Letterman 'looks' more like a Volvo driver to me.
>Never
>> would have figured him as a "car guy".  Just shows you what (persona) money
>can
>> buy!
>>
>> Guess I'll have to rethink my opinion of the fellow.  After all, he is a
>"Fellow
>> Spridgeteer".  Why isn't he on the list.... are you a lurker Dave :)
>>
>> Name withheld so no one will know.
>>

>       He's half owner of Rahal's Champ Car team, and back when I watched his
>show
>(mostly when he followed Johnny :) he frequently complained of tickets and
>license-threating actions. I guess he's not as public with his car actions as
>Leno, but definitely a car guy.
>
>--
>~
>
>'87 RX-7 TII: 1/4 mile in 7.500 sec @ 120 mph
>'90 GS-500E: 1/4 mile in 8.182 sec @ 110 mph
>MCMLXIX Sprite: 1/4 mile is reputed to be possible.
>University of West Florida
>Electrical Engineering.
>
>~

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.