NOS rotors and O2 sensor

To: Peter <nosimport@mailbag.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: NOS rotors and O2 sensor
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 17:36:52 -0400
Peter,

Do you have for sale any NOS distributor rotors for a side entry cap
(this is a Lucas 23D4 distributor, in case that makes a difference)?
I'm tired of the current batch of Lucas and Intermotor rotors
failing. The only rotors I can find at NAPA are the larger ones for a
top entry cap (I've been told the NAPA rotors are good). If you don't
have NOS, do you have a batch that you are confident in? If so, I'll
take 3. That way, I'll have 3 to match the 3 crappy ones that have
permanently pissed off my wife!  :)  Actually, that way I'll have a
reasonable chance of getting where I need to go.

Also, Ulix Goettsch tells me that he bought an O2 sensor from you.
What do you sell for spridgets (both sensors and gauges) and what are
the prices?

Finally, I just tried a patch product on my cracked 3-into-1 header
called Pyro Putty. After 200 miles, it's still holding. Have you ever
tried this stuff. If it lasts a thousand miles, I'll tell the list
just to upset Ed Kaler. Tee-hee! (He warned me a year ago that
patching my exhaust pipe wouldn't work. The damn repair outlasted the
engine!)

Jeff

Jeffrey H. Boatright, PhD
Assistant Professor, Emory Eye Center, Atlanta, GA, USA
Senior Editor, Molecular Vision, http://www.molvis.org/molvis
mailto:jboatri@emory.edu