Re: NOS rotors and O2 sensor

To: jboatri@emory.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NOS rotors and O2 sensor
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 21:02:14 EDT
In a message dated 09/19/2000 4:36:19 PM Central Daylight Time,
jboatri@emory.edu writes:

<< If >>

KEY word, Jeff!!<G>

<<it lasts a thousand miles, >>

"Course you gotta MAKE 1000 miles!!  er, 100 don't count!!

<<I'll tell the list  just to upset Ed Kaler. >>

Nah, I as everyone else would like to find "cheat roads".  NOT.

<<Tee-hee! (He warned me a year ago that
 patching my exhaust pipe wouldn't work. The damn repair outlasted the
 engine!) >>

Sorry to bring this up, BUT have you checked to see that exhaust flow was not
hampered by the "patch" and caused an over heat sitution??  Sorrier yet to
ask, but did motor have FULL load of oil and wawa??

And you did R & R the bearing PRIOR to trying to drive the He*l out of it,
right??

All the above said & questions made, I am still sorry for your loss !!

Regards,

         Ed

PS:  Improper place for "...cheers..." me thinks.