Got a Minor!!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Got a Minor!!
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 10:52:39 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
I took yeaterday off and went to look at a '59 Morris Traveller.
Liked it enough to buy it.  I'll be trailering it home on Sunday.  Looks
like the bugeye paint job will be put off for one year while I prepare the
Minor for my wife this winter.  The folks at work kidded me about buying a
woody, but as I pointed out, I'll now have a woody 24/7/365.  Much like high
school.

1959,  good interior, RHD, Datsun motor w/automatic tranny.  Needs some
replacement wood but already has disc brake conversion.  The best part of
all, he had a torched off front end of a junkyard spridget that has a LHD
steering rack and a tube shock conversion.  He added that into the deal,
which will be good for both cars!   I get the tube shock conversion for the
bugeye and the wife gets the choice of LHD if RHD bothers her.  I guess this
means the English car virus of my youth has been reactivated and I've got it
bad.  Oh well, it is a cute little sucker.  (Paul A., its all your fault,
and thanks!)

Regards,
Glen Byrns
'59 bugeye