Re: Got a Minor!!

To: grbyrns@ucdavis.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Got a Minor!!
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 17:29:51 EDT
In a message dated 09/22/2000 10:55:06 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
grbyrns@ucdavis.edu writes:

<<  The best part of
 all, he had a torched off front end of a junkyard spridget that has a LHD
 steering rack and a tube shock conversion.  He added that into the deal,
 which will be good for both cars!   I get the tube shock conversion for the
 bugeye and the wife gets the choice of LHD if RHD bothers her.  >>

But I though the LHD Spridget steering rack was the same as the RHD Morris
steering rack?  Or do I remeber one more thing backwards as usual.  I thought
some of the folks used LHD Morris racks to make RHD Spridgets.

RH