Re: Midget versus E, and autox (was Oh Sh^!)

To: tboicey@brit.ca, DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: Midget versus E, and autox (was Oh Sh^!)
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 08:10:17 EDT
Cc: kgb@clipper.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 9/24/2000 3:04:52 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
tboicey@brit.ca writes:

<<  However
 in any of the autox courses that are competed in this area,
 no chance. >>

You guys should put some curves in your autocross, Trevor!  They are  a lot
more fun with a curve or two.  <G>  Seriously, I am not a week in week out
autocrosser, but I have run autocross.  The course design that our designer
goes for (Take a Bow, Gary) is tight.  Fast acceleration would only serve to
throw your a** end out of whack coming out of the turns.     In the middle he
likes to design a tight "box" that is best managed with a hinge inthe middle
of the car.  The larger, more powerful cars would be at a disadvantage on
these courses, I think.

  << I'm feeling the realism slip away again. >>

Yeah, I see, Trev.  8^)

--David C.