Re: Midget versus E, and autox (was Oh Sh^!)

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Midget versus E, and autox (was Oh Sh^!)
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 21:22:22 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
        "BTW Trigger was the name of Gene Autry's horse......."

This tells me you are a lot younger than I am, Brad.  Gene's horse was
CHAMPION.  Roy's horse was TRIGGER.

        "PPS:  And you prob'ly "think" a 'trigger' is a stuffed horse,
huh??"

He is now, Ed.  You can see a stuffed Trigger if you visit the Roy Rogers
museum in Apple Valley, CA.

Steve Byers
Yippee-Ki-Yi-Yay