Re: Midget versus E, and autox (was Oh Sh^!)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Midget versus E, and autox (was Oh Sh^!)
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 20:14:07 -0500
Trigger was Roy Rogers' horse, not Gener Autry.

Just for the sake of trivial accuracy:)

Dave

--
Dave Miles in exile
Junction City, KS

"I meant what I said and I said what I meant, an elephant's faithful one
hundred percent."
–Horton Hears a Who(Dr. Suess).
"Come on you SOB's, do you wanna live forever?"  GySgt Dan Daly, USMC.