Re: Fastest spridget

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, <RBHouston@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Fastest spridget
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 22:25:17 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <wmgilroy@avaya.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
 In a message dated 09/24/2000 8:41:22 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
 wmgilroy@avaya.com writes:

It happened this summer when I was coming back from surf fishing.
I had caught 2 stripped bass.  The small one would barely fit in
the
passenger seat.  The large bass had to go on the luggage rack.

RBHouston@aol.com wrote:
 Obviously, these were not stripped bass, but river carp..as this
tale can
only be described as a load of carp...

Frank Clarici wrote:
Hey, Bill is from Jersey. We tell NO LIES! And if he said it's
so, then you better believe him!  If you disagree, we'll send
Bruno after you.

All that ocean dumping thru the years has made for some big fish
around
here.
Obviously Bill has been eating those (glow in the dark) strippers
he's been catching.
Guess it also explains his rally proficiency, let alone how fast
his car is.  It's a good thing he had his midget before he
consumed those fish, cause he might be pushing around in a honey
dipper truck.  :>P

Biff Jones
Pasadena, MD
'59 Bugeye, "Kermit'