Re: Fastest spridget

To: wmgilroy@avaya.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fastest spridget
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 14:48:10 EDT
In a message dated 9/24/00 10:41:22 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
wmgilroy@avaya.com writes:

<< The only race I lost was one night a Viper beat me by about one spridget
 length.  It happened this summer when I was coming back from surf fishing.
 I had caught 2 stripped bass.  The small one would barely fit in the
passenger
 seat.  The large bass had to go on the luggage rack.  I don't think the extra
 weight was the problem, but the fact that the bass on the luggage rack was
 dragging on the road on both sides of the car.  What happened was when
 the light went green, we both raced away.  What slowed me down was the Ford
 F-250 who had stopped on about 3 feet of my fish.  I had to drag that
 truck about 100 feet before he slid off the fish.  I almost caught the
 viper but missed by a car length.

 So folks, there is PROOF because I saw it, did it, and said it.  Oh yeah
 I usually catch much bigger stippers.  Someday I will tell you about the
 stripper that dragged me all the way to Bermuda! >>

I know Bill, and I believe every word of it!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport