winter storage

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: winter storage
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 16:36:43 EDT
For what it's worth, Michigan winters have been pretty mild (well,
compared to Wisconsin, say), temps in the 20's and 30's mostly,
couple inches of snow that seems to linger forever, the occasional
six inches once or twice, maybe. (We're talking lower peninsula
here; the upper is like the Yukon.) Should be driving it anyway, but
of course there's the salt factor and Michigan drivers, who are
really, really stupid, winter or summer.

So:  proper preparation of the car and a really good cover?
Technalon or something other?

Too bad I didn't build my shed just a LITTLE bit bigger.

Danny
1974 Midget
Little Guy