Re: Fall Tour Music.

To: jboatri@emory.edu, jurban@caverge.com, cfchrist@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Fall Tour Music.
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 13:34:59 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Alright, a Dr. Demento fan!
I used to listen to his weekly program when I was in highschool.
Do you have a recording of the 'best of Dr. Demento'???
Is there any way I could get you to make me a copy or tell me where I can get
it?
Regards,
Bryan Vandiver
San Jose, CA

Oh -yeah for cruising 'cranking music'..

Boz Skaggs - Lido shuffle, Breakdown
Eagles - Already gone, Take it easy
Steppin wolf - Born to be wild
Springstein - of course
Van Halen -  with David lee Roth
Mozart - Marriage of Figero (just to add some 'culture')