Re: Fall Tour Music.

To: Bryan Vandiver <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>
Subject: Re: Fall Tour Music.
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 17:57:56 -0500
Cc: jboatri@emory.edu, jurban@caverge.com, cfchrist@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
I have Dr. Demento's Spooky Tunes and Scary Melodies
1. Werewolves of London             Warren Zevon
2. A Nightmare on My Street         D.J. Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince
                                                      (Ya Know, Will Smith)
3. The Haunted House Rock           Whodini
4. Attack of the Fifty Foot Woman  Tubes
5. Castin' My Spell                          The Johnny Otis Show
6. Halloween Spooks                       Lambert, Hendricks & Ross
7. Bo Meets The Monster                Bo Diddley
8. My Son, The Vampire                  Allen Sherman
9. Nature Trail To Hell                     "Weird Al" Yankovic

If anyone wants a copy, let me know....................Cassette only as I am not
well learned on my CD writer, I can copy programs well but have lots of trouble
with music CD's.......................... Brad