Re: Sprite progress photos

To: fprodget@yahoo.com, nosimport@mailbag.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sprite progress photos
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 11:45:09 EDT
In a message dated 10/05/2000 8:02:47 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
fprodget@yahoo.com writes:

<< Peter,

 Having raced (1973 thru 1986) in SCCA regional and
 national racing in H/prod, B/sedan, GT-3, GT-4,
 Formula Ford, and C/sports racer, I don't have any
 interest at all in a stock spridget. For finincial and
 family reasons, I have been out of the automotive
 hobby since 1990 and still cannot afford to race. I
 bought this car as a roller without a motor or tranny
 at a really low price. I am leaving all racing
 equipment in place and am only adding the minimum
 items needed (lights, wipers, windshield) to become
 street legal. I am not even installing a top on it as
 I am leaving the roll cage intact. I plan to drive it
 occasionally on the street around town. I will
 autocross it; and in time run it at solo 1 events or
 track days at Summit Point.

 John >>

Good for you John...sounds like a real plan.

No offense meant Peter, but one of the nice things about these little cars is
that they are still plentiful enough and cheap enough that doing whatever you
want to do with them makes sense.

Now does anyone know where I can get a disc brake conversion and tube shock
set up for a Bugatti?

RH