Re: wiring harnesses

To: scott putnam <ultrawildcat@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: wiring harnesses
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 23:04:15 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
scott putnam wrote:
>i was just wondering
> if we can have a show of hands as to how many of you nice folks have thrown
> out the original wiring harnesses and made your own from scratch..i'm
> conducting a poll.....

I have done a couple in the past. They work but never as well as the
original harness. When I was younger and had no money for a new harness
I did make one or 2. Not any more.
I did have to make a harness for my A40 since none are available and I
added power windows, AC, and a few other goodies to it. So far, the home
made wiring harness (made from a few Sprite harnesses) has never given
me any trouble. Now If I can get those power door locks to work.....
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ