Re: fast bug-i in Fresno

To: "Toby Atwater" <Toby@intri-plex.com>, "Spridgets@Autox. Team. Net (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: fast bug-i in Fresno
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 21:43:57 +0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Thanks for sharing your experience.  The way I see it, if I rescue a
Spridgite that has been long neglected, and not likely to get back on the
road without my assistance, I won't feel badly modifying mechanically to
suit my fancy.  I was thinking of a Honda engine, but agree the Toyota may
be more practical, as the transmission is already fitted to the engine.  I
guess the next question would be brakes.  Are they adequate?

All the best,

Fred Bassett