RE: wiring harnesses

To: "'Ajhsys@aol.com'" <Ajhsys@aol.com>, "Spridgets@Autox. Team. Net (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: wiring harnesses
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 10:58:20 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
 - - - - - - - - - - - -

|>Many
|>DPOs are made
|>this way.  You can buy a complete wiring harness from British
|>Wiring.  The
|>real fun is installing it, not making it.

It's the challenge :P

> About the only reasons I can think of would be to
|>upgrade the
|>connectors to something more modern than bullets, or to add
|>circuits for
|>other accessories.

The connectors are the ones that always fail. I had one under my dash that I
think was hooked up to my ignition. going 75 mph and then all of a suddon
everything dies, is not cool. Slap the dash... BACKFIRE... keep on goin, the
essence of british motoring!

Additional accesories is the real reason I think. At least thats why I am
gonna redo mine.

Toby