shocks

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: shocks
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 01:36:56 GMT
ok,since everybody had such fun with my last question,let's see if i can
start some more trouble.anybody care to give me their opinion on the subject
of shocks? since im going to rip the front out of the baby anyway,should i
or shouldn't i change over to tube shocks vs. these weird little boxes with
the levers coming out the top? and can somebody answer a really dumb newbie
question,what exactly constitues a rally?and why would i need a navigator?

    the phantom troublemaker and his box of mysterious parts?