RE: shocks

To: "'scott putnam'" <ultrawildcat@hotmail.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: shocks
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 18:49:15 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
I'm a newbie at the rally thing myself, Allen can probably give you more
information than you need, but a rally is a fun little drive where you get
these very riddle like clues for directions.  None of the turn left at the
stop sign type, from what I understand they're meant to get you lost!
That's why you need a navigator, so that they can figure out what's going
on, while you drive.

How'd I do?  Still haven't been on a real one, hopefully this Saturday,
we'll see if I can get off work though!

Patricia
'59 Bugeye