Re: shocks

To: Patricia.Sauthoff@blvdmedia.com, ultrawildcat@hotmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: shocks
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 11:12:59 EDT
In a message dated 10/16/00 9:56:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Patricia.Sauthoff@blvdmedia.com writes:

<< I'm a newbie at the rally thing myself, Allen can probably give you more
 information than you need, but a rally is a fun little drive where you get
 these very riddle like clues for directions.  None of the turn left at the
 stop sign type, from what I understand they're meant to get you lost!
 That's why you need a navigator, so that they can figure out what's going
 on, while you drive. >>

That's a gimmick rally.  We put some of them on.  The last one was a mystery
based on the board game, Clue.  Everybody had fun, and a great drive in the
country.

<< How'd I do?  Still haven't been on a real one, hopefully this Saturday,
 we'll see if I can get off work though! >>

Try this.  "Cough...cough...cough...I don't think I should come in today.  I
might be contagious.  And don't call because I'm losing my...cough...voice."

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport