More on tools

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: More on tools
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 14:08:53 EDT
Well I had a cheap india 7/16 socket and I but a 2 foot breaker bar on it and
I bust it.  On account of not having a display cabinet I took the breaker bar
back to Craftsman and they said this tool has been abused so shove it.  Well,
I was damn lucky to get out of the shop before the security man because I
shoved it right up ..........  After that I went to India to see what kind of
tools they make and they said we do all kinds: Sears, Gedore, Facom,
whatever, we use the same moulds put with different imprints on the names,
cept for Snap-On stuff that is.  I said Cheers and they said are you trying
to get smart with us son why don't you P**s off.  And when I got back home
the list sure had been busy about wiring problems...

Somebody else