Re: More on tools

To: <Daniel1312@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: More on tools
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 17:57:33 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
   WHAT AN IMAGINATION! I have never been turned down on any tool
exchange for Craftsman.
I do however object to thier current trend towards heavier and
clunkier tools so may drift away from them soon. SO can stick thier
tools though. I have a long 7/16 combo. wrench that I like to use just
for adjusting the dist. on these LBCs, well someone thought they would
like it too so had to obtain another..............$24.00 later I had
one but they will not have me for a steady customer, ever. I do have a
set of SO Whitworth tools that I once got reasonably.

           Brad