shock advice

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: shock advice
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 15:35:28 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Well, several listers have contributed advice about tube shocks.
Unfortunately most of it was hearsay and homilies about safety.  I would be
most swayed by hearing from someone who actually has driven a car set up
both ways, tube shock and lever, where the front shocks were the only
change.  What difference was perceived, what problems.  You know, a fact
filled, first hand comparison.   I will be keeping the de-valved lever shock
as the upper link and will not be compromising safety with the kit I have.
Frank? John C.? WST?

Regards,
Glen Byrns
'59 bugeye