Great vendors was Re: Moss part number?

To: <LBCarCoMail@aol.com>, "Bill Schooler" <schooler@erols.com>, <mail@thebpc.com>
Subject: Great vendors was Re: Moss part number?
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 20:56:30 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
I realize that, and that's one thing that makes this hobby so great - the
competition is friendly and everyone tries to help each other, even though
we sometimes get a little "rowdy" on the list, in the end we're all having
fun, both with our cars and each other.

I'd also like to mention I have ordered several parts from Jeff, and also
Dick Berger of "The British Parts Connection" (http://www.thebpc.com - also
has online ordering) as well and have nothing but the best to say about both
of them. I'll have give George a share of my business in the future as well.

And Jeff, I did respond to the original poster privately as soon as I saw
his email with the URL for LBCarCo, since your site is the only one I've
found that has an online database of parts and your discounted prices in
addition to the online ordering.

I'm sure with the discounts you all offer that none of you are making a
killing at this, but thanks to all of you for helping make this hobby a bit
more affordable for all of us.

A happy customer,

Eddie
1971 Midget