RE: shocks

To: "Patricia Sauthoff" <Patricia.Sauthoff@blvdmedia.com>, "'Ajhsys@aol.com'" <Ajhsys@aol.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: shocks
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 20:55:09 -0400
Rally? In Colorado?? I'm thinking Road Trip! Naw not really :-( But it
owuld be a good excuse to vist the family in WY. Let's see, Fly into
Denver, drive, ride, navigate, whatever. Get lost, end in WY, run outta
gas at my dad's place, lose rally, get to visit, run back to Denver for
plane.

And all for the princely sum of $700 (or so)

Naw not this year :-(

Larry

>Well I don't have to call in sick!  Whoo hoo!  It is a gimmick ralley
>though.  Since certain rally people live far away and give smart a** (I'm
>looking your way Allen) answers when we ask why they can't have 'em closer
>to Colorado, I may have to wait awhile longer.  But we get to dress up for
>halloween and freeze to death in the cold, top down of course.  I don't get
>to take the Bugeye though, we gotta take the B :(
>
>Patricia

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.