Re: engines and trans

To: <DLancer7676@cs.com>, <mdmyers_ct@juno.com>, <Tommy_Samuels@markivauto.com>
Subject: Re: engines and trans
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 23:12:55 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spridgets-digest@autox.team.net>
oh stop it!  i have a cast iorn powerglide(for my '55 chevy 4 door belair)
(got the factory kent moore fixture for these babys here too!)sitting on the
floor in the shop and a ('63 up) aluminum case one sitting outside from a
'64 impala.   never real popular transmissions .  but they did do their job
if not abused too much

chuck