Re: engines and trans

To: Tommy_Samuels@markivauto.com
Subject: Re: engines and trans
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 20:26:23 -0400
Cc: spridgets-digest@autox.team.net
I believe you are referring to the Powerglide.

The THM-200 was a three speed automatic (lower torque rating than the
THM-350 and THM-400)
until modified in the early '80's to be the THM-2004R four speed auto for
lower torque cars than the THM-700R4

Mike Myers
'64 Mark II Sprite
'89 Olds I-Series Calais daily driver