Re: Midgets and Datsun 210 Transmissions

To: "Paul A. Asgeirsson" <PAsgeirsson@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Midgets and Datsun 210 Transmissions
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 14:49:45 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
  Ok, thanks for the info.  When I was working on the '70's Datsuns I
came to respect the A-series engines.  They were almost super-tuned with
their aluminum heads and 2-stage Hitachi 2bbl carbs and very tough with
their forged steel cranks.  I would think an A-14 coupled to a 210 5-spd
would be a good swap into a Spridget, provided you find one of the
engines.

  Cheers,

  CR