Re: Midgets and Datsun 210 Transmissions

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Midgets and Datsun 210 Transmissions
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 10:58:01 -0700
Larry,

>Now have I missed anything?? Any other clues, suggestions, PITA's etc.<

Yes, Paul Asgeirsson of Morriservice makes a terrific kit for the A-series,
I chose it over the Rivergate for numerous design and cost considerations.
Also Paul's service and follow-up is A1+. There are several advantages of
Paul's kit and no drawbacks that I can come up with. You can buy pieces of
Paul's kit (many who have Rivergates have done so), but otherwise it is
complete set.  Contact Paul at PAsgeirsson@compuserve.com for more
information. He's on this list.

I don't have personal experience with kits for the 1500, but I'm sure a
couple listers here do.

My 2 cents.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A