Re: What is a Vega (No LBC)

To: type79@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: What is a Vega (No LBC)
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 14:44:47 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Jay,

Many thanks for the offer of sending me a photocopy of the magazine feature
on the Vega.  However, I think I will decline on this occasion as I have
already accumulated an awful lot of paper on cars.  I have regular clearouts
that usually end up as reading sessions with the magazines, cuttings and
catalogues just getting shuffled around.  My wife of course hates all of
this, especially when the paper spills out of my wardrobes along with the car
parts that also reside therein.

Thanks all the same though, it is appreciated.

Daniel

In a message dated 27/10/00 14:42:00 GMT Daylight Time, type79@ix.netcom.com