RE: What is a Vega (No LBC)

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: What is a Vega (No LBC)
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 08:37:05 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Aw c'mon, quit pullin' my chain! Come ta yer senses Chevy folks!  Yer
lettin' yer bow tie marque get dragged thru the slime and mud.  As a Ford
fan, I've been led to believe by all you Chevy drivin' Bud tall drinkin'
(ohhh, that sounds good right now) Springsteen and Bob Seeger(or is that Bob
Sagitt?) fans that Chevy never EVER made a bad car, NEVER left an owner
stranded, and that ALL Fords blow chunks.  I'm havin' a religious crisis
here!  Yer tellin' me there's one in the running for last place with Pinto?
No way, we hold that an' we're NOT givin' that one up.  Remember, a car that
can kill you and yer family is 'probly worse than one that will just rapidly
desintegrate and coast to a stop at about 40K miles on the clock, an' you,
sittin' by the side of the road all dissappointed in yer piece o' shevy.
'Scuze me for my rant but it's a dull rainy Friday in the legal duh-partmunt
at work.  With any luck the Boss (no, I'm not talkin' 'bout Brucie, I'm
talkin' about MY boss, Mister Pretty Hair.  Yeah, well I'm twice the lawyer
he is, and...OOPS...) won't show today, an' I kin jus' surf da net.