RE: What is a Vega (No LBC)

To: "'BILL'" <billh@aaai.com>, Martin Johnson <MJohnson@cfworks.com>, "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: What is a Vega (No LBC)
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 11:17:22 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Heh, Heh, Heh, fortu-nutly, we don't do tings dat way here.  I buy-n-sell
real estate an' capital e-quipment (heavy machine-ry) fer the cump'ny.
Lotsa con-traks ta reed-n-rite.  Also I find the dealz on in-surance.  Dey
tink I'm good at it.  I don't mind da praise, so long as it translates well
n2 $.  Dey sorta 'spect me ta surf sum fer dealz.  It's da  bes' gig I could
ever hope fer.  I only git ta cort a bit (collections), an' no tie mos' da
time.  "Corporate Casual" dey call it.  Mister Pretty Hair does like ta git
all shined up an purty tho.  It pays ta toss 'im a compliment now an' then
by dressin' like 'im.  BUT if yer gonna fool in da cump-youtur, it heps a
bit ta be long-time good buddies with da eye-tee guy.  He's a TR3 driver an
understands dis Brit-car ting I got.  In spite-a da TR he's still okay an'
not 2 mentul...well,...a bit 2 in touch with his feminine side...but may-be
that's jus' a TR3 ting? ...KIDDING...KIDDING!! I don' need any flamin'!