Re: Midgets and Datsun 210 Transmissions

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Midgets and Datsun 210 Transmissions
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 22:20:11 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
Well now Larry, you just look, and look, and look - until you find
one.
USA took something like 80% of all Spitfires and Spridgets ever made,
so you should find something easier than in the UK
I drove a round trip of 650 miles one evening after work, on the same
day the thing was advertised, just to be sure of getting one.
Don't suppose you realised the UK was big enough for that journey <gg>
Guy