Re: GUNS & FACTS

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: GUNS & FACTS
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 20:25:49 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I didn't mean for that statement to be read that way Ed.  No
personal attack meant Fred.  Just poor wording on my part.

But I did forget to include the following;

The whole issue boils down to Morality.  Governments (federal &
state) that have no morality towards their constituents can't
expect their constituents to have morality and that it (morality)
can't be legistrated into existance.

Biff Jones
Pasadena, MD
'59 Bugeye, "Kermit'