book question (LBC content)

To: "'spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: book question (LBC content)
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2000 20:33:59 -0800
Being the slacker that I have a tendency of being I still haven't turned the
idle back up on my car since the emissions disaster (which was averted
thanks to Mom).  I got it turned down with help, but I'd like to try and
turn it up by myself.  I started reading "Tuning the A series engine" in
hopes that it would help me.  Well it's a good book and I did learn from it,
but I was hoping for more of a step by step instruction.  Kind of like the
Chilton's B book gave, but for my 1098.  I'm assuming there is one of these
books for my car, but I can't seem to find one.  Are they still in print?
If so I'm sure I can order one from a local bookstore.

Thanks all
Patricia
'59 Bugeye