Re: book question (LBC content)

To: Patricia.Sauthoff@blvdmedia.com
Subject: Re: book question (LBC content)
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2000 05:04:46 GMT FILETIME=[15056D60:01C047AF]
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Patricia,
Wouldn't this be covered better in the Haynes Weber/SU/Zenith Stromberg
Carburettor Manual?  I've heard (from an old-timer, no offense list)that
this book isn't worth a cr@p and that you'll never learn carbs that way, but
it is only about $15-20 and can be picked up at Pep Boys, Auto Zone, Advance
Auto or many other auto stores.  I personally ordered mine from
VarsityBooks.com because it was a couple of bucks cheaper even if I didn't
get the instant gratification of having the book on the same day (does this
mean I can now apply to the "we tight" club).  I think it only took two or
three days to get to me.  I think this topic is also covered briefly in
Chapter 3 Fuel... of the Haynes Workshop Manual.
Ryan