Re: Sleeving the block on a 1380?

To: ulix@u.washington.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sleeving the block on a 1380?
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 10:42:24 EST
Ulix,

I'm not sure what you have it bored to now, but I have a torque plate that
correctly centers the correct offset required to get the 1380 bores placed
right.  It has been used by two different machine shops who both praised it's
value for centering and gives you a good "as torqued" status for final honing.

So, if you need to re bore (offset) for 1380, this plate will be a good
guide.  I would never sleeve a block if any other was avail.

I'm off to London and will not be avail. past this afternoon (until next Tue.)

Good Luck, John Carey