Re: "On the road again ..."

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: "On the road again ..."
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 22:54:51 -0500
Several years ago I had problems with flooding in my AH Hundred.
Without taking time to investigate I ordered and installed Grose
Jets - same problem.  A little effort and serious observation and I
discovered that the float arm was bent in a way that it did not fully
press the Grose Jet or the needle valve to the orfice to shut the fuel
off.  Re-bent  the arm to press the needle fully home and inline with
the needle housing - no problem since.

Ed A