Re: "On the road again ..."

To: <froggi@cdsnet.net>, "Jeff Boatright" <jboatri@emory.edu>
Subject: Re: "On the road again ..."
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 09:26:51 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
These very enlightening responses on Grose jets are that not
promising. I had heard that they often solved float bowl flooding
problems.

My bug is restored 100% stock incl original fuel pump. The odd
time she went rich I used to take the bowls apart and check them
head to toe. Had two filters in line and have since put in a new
gas tank.

Now the odd time, she misbehaves, I just get out, open the bonnet
and give the Culprit Bowl a good British Thwack, and off we go.

Mike L.
60A,67E,59Bug