Re: Cams

To: <Daniel1312@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cams
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 21:09:31 -0000
I agree with Daniel,
If you are going to the trouble and expense of swapping a cam, you
might at least go for something that makes some noticable difference!
My 1275 (Ok, 1360 after rebore) has a 276, and SUs. I probably should
have gone for a 286.  It pulls well from 2000 rpm.
Anyway these cars were made to rev! Who needs lots of low rev torque
on the road anyway - that's what you have low gears for, get the revs
up and play tunes with the gears !!

Guy

PS The reason I asked about breweries in Florida was to do with
foul-ups.  Clearly a lack of practice in organising P**s-ups in a
brewery!