Re: Dark Forces!

To: Guy Weller <guy@weller-lakes.greatxscape.net>
Subject: Re: Dark Forces!
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 20:52:34 -0600
Cc: DuhCaddyhm <wadleigh@syix.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Duct tape!!  On the end of a pencil,coat hanger, plier handle, socket
extension or what ever works. I usually take one piece about 3 inches
long ang fold it lengthwise with the sticky side out. Wrap it so it has
one long sticky wing poking out. Try for the side and use a sideways
pressure (Just pushing it on sometimes is NOT the way!) Lay it on and
roll it on the object until it sticks and carefully attempt to remove.
Sometimes a second piece of tape is nessesary as it adheres to oil,
grease, dirt,cat hair or whatever. No more than one beer before trying.
A bit of Zen can't hurt. I have used this method several times and only
had one complete failure because I got impatient.

Bruce Lowry