Re: Mods to Midgets

To: Tomsaudi@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mods to Midgets
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 06:08:52 EST
In a message dated 11/28/2000 3:05:13 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Tomsaudi@aol.com writes:

<< resign myself to pull her out of the
 garage once a week to start her up. >>

Tom:

If you do start the Midget up, be sure to let her run long enough to
thoroughly heat up the exhaust system.  What happens is if you only use your
car for short runs or just start it up and let it idle for a few minutes is
that it never gets hot enough to steam off the condensation inside the
exhaust system and that terrible monster rust is promoted.  At least that is
the scoop I have always been told.

--David C.

"Why is it that when we are driving and looking for an address, we turn down
the radio volume?"