Re: RE: Mods to Midgets

To: Thomas Speed <tspeed@carolina.rr.com>
Subject: Re: RE: Mods to Midgets
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 12:25:34 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Victoria British (the last choice for me,  but no other place had one in stock)

Or you can try Ted Schumacher at TS imports in Ohio.  He should have them.  I
didn't think to ask him when I got mine.

Mike

Thomas Speed <tspeed@carolina.rr.com> wrote:
> List,
        My son and I are finishing a total rebuild of his '76 Midget. We have
rebuilt the engine to hot street performance specs ( 9.75 to 1
compression, 275 degree cam, crane ignition). I am getting ready to
rebuild the Weber DGV and I was wondering what jetting should be used?
Anyone have recommendations?

        Also, where to get an adaptor for an oil cooler for the 1500?

Thanks,

Tom Speed

Charlotte, NC
E-mail: tspeed@carolina.rr.com