Sweep was Re: degrees was Re: Wiper Motor

To: guy@weller-lakes.greatxscape.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Sweep was Re: degrees was Re: Wiper Motor
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 14:35:25 EST
Guy,

The later motors are the round body - early was rectangular/square.  All the
cogs are the same size but have the crank pin in a different position to
produce more or less sweep.  Spridget is 110, maxi is 90, Marina is 120, Mini
is 110 or 120.  Same motor used on lots of things BMC/BL/Rover.  Metro is
different drive mechanism (direct).

Daniel

In a message dated 29/11/00 00:09:23 Pacific Standard Time,