Re: Grounded!

To: Toby Atwater <tob.sprite.landcruiser@home.com>
Subject: Re: Grounded!
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 14:07:39 -0800
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Toby,
     I have an album that starts from basket case and progresses up to today.
Lots of pictures of all phases of restoration.  The hardest part is picking out
the most representative without leaving out too much information.  Most
non-Healey people get bored if you include too many pictures of just one phase,
but a true Bugeye fanatic would say, "not enough pictures!"  Also, I would post
them on a web site if I knew how to do that.
If I can find all of the negatives of the past 6 years worth of pictures, I will
put them on a CD in JPEG format and put them on Photopoint.  Stay tuned.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite