Re: Repro Lucas Battery

To: Greg Higgins <higgs@cgocable.net>
Subject: Re: Repro Lucas Battery
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2000 14:48:39 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Greg,
     The guy at Pep Boys (like Western Auto in other parts of the U.S.) said
the same thing.
He mentioned 40 bucks at some places he knew of for a complete rebuild.  I
paid the core charge for this very reason and plan to have the tar top battery
available in the future for show.  Thanks for the info though.  The guy at Pep
Boys might not have mentioned this and list members such as yourself make this
list worthwhile because of the wealth of information.  Funny how an invention
like the computer and the internet make an invention of basically 1930's
technology easier to restore and maintain.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite