Re: Moss Fall Fest

To: Mike Graziano <mgraziano@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Moss Fall Fest
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 13:14:46 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Usually it is the Winter Swap meet at Norristown, providing we don't have 2
feet of snow in the Parking lot. Not sure of the date, but I will find out
and let all know.

Larry

At this exact moment in time 12/6/00 12:57 PM, "mgraziano@mindspring.com"
<mgraziano@mindspring.com> made the profound statement:

> That everyone gets 15 minutes of fame,  unless you don't want to concede an
> election.  Then you get hours upon hours of it a day until people want to
> puke...
>
> Oops.  THis isn't a political list...   <grin>
>
> Does anyone know what the 1st event of 2001 is in the NYC area i.e. PA, NJ, NY
> or CT?
>
> Mike
>

> Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu> wrote:
>> Well it had to be something that day didn't it. I got there late after a
> throttle cable gave out alongside the road. Took a bit of finagling to get
> that back on. Idled a bit fast too ;-)
>
> I saw Allen and Mike's name in the Moss Motoring news. Thought it was cool
> to see there names in print. Now what was it Andy Warhol said about 15
> minutes??
>
> Larry
>
> At this exact moment in time 12/6/00 11:54 AM, "mgraziano@mindspring.com"
> made the profound statement:
>
>> Bill,
>>
>> One thing at a time....  Fact of the matter is...  you made it.  In one
>> piece.
>> And you made it back again in one piece.  Take each victory as they come.  I
>> didn't even make it back in one piece from Allen's Clue Rally.  That's the
>> time the damn alternator pulley decided to fail.
>>
>> Besides,  there were quite a few cars there with loads more rust.  Didn't you
>> look at the Triumph section?
>>

>> Mike
>>
>> PS:  THird place was occational lister John Gottstein for his White '75
>> Midget
>> "William M. Gilroy"  wrote:
>>> Tomsaudi@aol.com wrote:
>>>
>>> I received my British Motoring magazine courtesy of Moss Motors, and it
>>> looks
>>> like congratulations are in order for some of our fellow listers.
>>>
>>> At the Fall Fest hosted by Moss, Al Hefner took first place in the RB Midget
>>> class, followed by Mike Graziano in second place.
>>>
>>> Congratulations to you both!
>>>
>>> Tom
>>> 78 Midget
>>
>> Can't belive that I did not place in that show.  I have some of the
>> best rust around.
>>
>> Gilroy
>>
>> [demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
>> wmgilroy.vcf]
>
> Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
> macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
> System Administrator/Manager
> Neuropsychiatry Section
> Department of Psychiatry
> University of Pennsylvania
> 3400 Spruce St. - 1015 Gates
> Philadelphia, PA 19104
>
> Ask a question and you're a fool for three minutes; do not ask a
> question and you're a fool for the rest of your life.

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.