Re: 1500 Midget and twin HS2 carb setup

To: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re: 1500 Midget and twin HS2 carb setup
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 19:26:27 -0500
Cc: DLancer7676@cs.com, Daniel1312@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Trevor, Trevor, Trevor...

Like I already told you, there is a world of difference *across the board*
going from the lousy ZS to the superior SU's.  The world of engine performance
does not merely exist at wide open throttle, it rightly includes lesser
throttle positions.  After all, if one merely tries to race floored at all
times, one will spin right off the track in a turn.

If you think all carburetors flow identically at less then full throttle (re,
your suggestion that one stick with a ZS), then you should attempt to
familiarize yourself with the performance characteristics of carburetors.
Again, performance does not merely exist at wide open throttle.

Lastly, I am getting down right sick of your lies Trevor.  Never have I said I
don't like to rev up my 1500.  That is a bald faced lie that you have stated.
Retract it, and appoligize for spreading lies Trevor.