Re: 1500 Midget and twin HS2 carb setup

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <tspeed@carolina.rr.com>, <DLancer7676@cs.com>
Subject: Re: 1500 Midget and twin HS2 carb setup
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 14:51:14 -0000
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
how about using modeling clay or that plastitack stuff they usedto put up
pictures on the wall in school?  or silly putty?  anything with that kind of
consisiency to gauge a close tolerance when you cannot visually see "when
too close becomes too late!".  just like checking piston to valve clearance
in an an engine with clay.

chuck.